| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Klaipeda in April is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 15:15 long with an average length of 14:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Klaipeda April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Klaipeda, Lithuania
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Klaipeda:
- Riga, Latvia - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) NE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) ENE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 78.2 kms (48.6 miles) ENE
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) E
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 73.3 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) ESE
- Silute, Lithuania - 47.7 kms (29.7 miles) SSE
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) E
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) ESE
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) SE
- Suwalki, Poland - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) SE